Submitting a guest post:
To be considered for a guest post, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure the content is relevant to our site, using the list of subjects below:
- Parenthood/Family life
- Must have a featured image that is appropriate and approved. Having more photos throughout are a plus, but only one is required.
- Please include a link to your blog/website if you have one and 2-3 examples of your previous work.
- The post should have a call to action to show our readers that we are interested and care about what they have to say.
- The post should be at a 450 word minimum; to make sure the point gets across.
- Once we have established contact, please submit the post to me as an attachment in a Word document, along with your bio and the links you want included. If you want to include tags with your post, that is fine too!
- Absolutely NO plagiarism or negativity. Opinions are one thing, and personal attacks are another. Please keep this site positive and helpful!
I reserve the right to edit the post in any way needed, including, but not limited to, changing/removing/adding links as I see fit, changing grammatical and spelling errors, and more. I also reserve the right to decline a guest post if it is not a good fit for the site (within reason). Any changes that are needed will be communicated before publishing.
If you would like to be a regular contributor, just use our contact us page and let me know how often you’d like to contribute. Whether you’re interested in a spot once a week or once a month, we can make an arrangement that suits us both.
If the post follows all of these guidelines, or if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me!